Kick boxing is a high energy workout put to pump up music. It is a great way to change-up your workout and try something new.
Samir Becic, 4 times Number 1 Fitness Trainer in the world and HFR’s Health Benefits of Kickboxing Classes:
• Muscle Toning: Kickboxing tones your upper and lower body through punching and kicking the bag. You will feel stronger each time you go.
• Increased Flexibility: Before starting, stretch for about 15 minutes to prepare your body to move. Kicking during the class will build flexibility too.
• Better Circulation: Kickboxing classes will get your heart rate going to increase circulation in your body.
• Stress Relief: Relieve your stress and anger on a punching bag during a kickboxing class!
• Full Body Workout: Save time by combining your cardio and resistance workouts during a kickboxing class.
• Defend Yourself: Kickboxing is great for general self-defense. You will build self-confidence as you become stronger.
• Increased Heart Rate: An increased heart rate during kickboxing will help burn fat and calories for you to lose weight.
• Improve Balance: As you are kicking on one foot, you will build balance and stability to throw harder kicks as time goes on.
• Improve Coordination: Each set of punches and kicks pushes you to coordinate the motions between your arms and legs to improve overall coordination.
• It’s Fun: Kickboxing is a high energy workout to great music that is fun for the whole family!